Thursday, June 8, 2017

Perez Wedding April 8th, 2017



Leo & Olga Perez were married April 8th, 2017 in Yuma, AZ at Centro Christiano Agua Viva Church


When I first met Olga I felt like she was already my friend and my family. She was/is the warmest and kindest Bride I have ever met. So this blog may be a bit long because it had a lot of 'firsts' for me as a Wedding Photographer.

From the moment the Bride arrived at the church I started to smile and it just never stopped. I will forever place this wedding experience in my memory bank. Let me explain. . .

Picture this, The Groom is already at the church. The Bride arrives so, of course, we have to shut the doors to the main church area to keep the Groom from seeing his bride. COMPLETE 007 style the bride runs down the hallway in her beautiful white gown while we have 1 person covering each small slit windows to the doors of the church JUST IN CASE the curious Groom decides to take a peak. She makes it into the room where she meets with her bridesmaids and her close family and friends ready to finish getting ready.

Her hair is put up and curled to one side with a decorative pen. Her makeup is absolutely flawless of course. And I say "of course" because her hair and makeup were done by my team members:
Hair:  Christina Thomson
Makeup:  Deseray Guerrero

I take several photos of her and her family. I take photos of her maid of honor placing her vale in her hair. and then I thought we were going to start. It was time. But the Bride had other thoughts in mind.

An event that has NEVER happened in my 10+ years of wedding photography.


They Prayed Together... They Prayed Together for everything to go as planned, for happiness, for their family, for their friends and for them. It was beautiful. They didn't see each other, just touched. Making sure they felt each other in each word that was said. And I lost it.  (Neither of them was aware that I held back so many tears when I took this photo, but still had them flowing even when the Groom left)

Now let's not leave out everything out but lets put the most important things in.

The ceremony was beautiful. Champagne Colors with flowers, signs and candles. The smiles in the audience were everywhere along with tears.

They rented a limo which you do not see much of anymore. A lot of people were late to their reception, therefore, what is a Bride and Groom to do but drive around in the limo while waiting for their guests to arrive. And if a Bride and Groom are hungry, Where do they go?


Yup, Burger King. (Another First for me - ALL IN ONE WEDDING) 



All in all these two connect. Their connection is pure in heart and pure in soul, and I am so thankful that I was a part of it.

CONGRATULATIONS LEO & OLGA!!!








Adele L.
emcphotograpystudio@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/emcphotographystudio
www.emcphotographystudio.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Adele, you were wonderful and did a amazing job with our wedding. Not only with the photos but with your help in giving your expert advice. Thank you for the wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete