Wednesday, June 14, 2017

10 Things you Didn't know about me ... (Part 3)


7) I Collect Shot Glasses 

     When I started to travel again as an Adult I needed something to collect; something to remember where I had been. I know I have been to more than 400 places in the United States. I know this because every single place I have been to I made it a point to buy a shot glass. There have even been times where I have sold another belonging to the shop owner just to come home with a shot glass to add to my collection. Now, what is your question? :D
     "Have I taken a shot out of every one of them?"
          The answer to that is: YES
HAHA! Yes, I have taken over 400 shots of liquor in my life & from the very shot glasses that I own. 

8) I LOVE to Cook

     I started to cook really young because my grandma was a foster parent, and she always had kids in her house. So I would go and help her make large meals for all the kids. It really helped me being a young bride. I just grew from there. Even took a few cooking classes along the way.  My favourite meal to make is Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. 
     *Fun Fact* Every Holiday Season I make and sell pies so families don't have to

9)  I have Cooking OCD
     
     My friends actually came up with this phrase because of the way I cook. It is actually pretty funny when they bring it to my attention. Apparently, when I prepare a meal I have to make sure that every item has a place on the plate and is in its place. 
     I remember one instance when I made a dip (in a 13x9 casserole dish) that called for olives to be on the top. I didn't see it at the moment of making it, but my friends did when I took the foil off to have them dig into it. The olives were perfectly aligned and in rows as if lining the dip to be made into squares for serving. It was hilarious. 


To be continued... #10 to come tomorrow

Adele 
www.emcphotographystudio.com
emcphotographystudio@gmail.com
     

No comments:

Post a Comment