Tuesday, June 13, 2017

10 Things you didn't know about me . . . (Part 2)



4) I have 4 Business Degrees

   I really do. 
    2004: Enrolled in College
     2004: AA Business Administration
     2006: BA Business Management
     2008: Dual BA Human Resource Management
     2010: MBA Human Resource Management

     My goal in life was NOT to be one of those single mothers who lived with her parents until their child was an adult. I have always been self-driven. When I want something, I do everything in my power to get it. 

5) My first job was...

    My first job was as an administrative assistant in a Garage Door Business. It was during my Junior and Senior year in High School. In my High School if you had enough credits you could qualify for 'work studies' which means you go out and get a job. So that's what I did.  My boss was amazing. She worked with my school schedule and I learned how to do payroll, schedules and how to make the PERFECT cup of coffee. 
    *Fun Fact* My younger sister ended up marrying her stepson in 2014. It was an interesting reunion. 

6) I have had SEVERAL DREAM Jobs

     When you start a job, any job. Isn't it your Dream job? At least for a moment. That moment may be literally a moment, a day, a month or years down the line until you look around and say: "yeah, I'm done. Time for another job"
     So #5 job was my first. Let's talk about the rest of them.
     I have been the following:
               Customer Service Agent - Military Store
               Hotel Front Desk Clerk - Hilton
               Hotel Reservation Manager - Calipatria Inn & Suites
               Payroll Clerk - Coca-Cola Company
               Business Operation Manager - Entravision Communication
               Mary Kay Beauty Consultant (Still am today)
               Owner of EMC Photography Studio (Still am Today)           


To be Continued: 7, 8, & 9 in Part 3


Adele 
www.emcphotographystudio.com
emcphotographystudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment