Monday, May 29, 2017

Introduction Part 2

Introduction Part 2 is going to be just a little background on myself. Just so you can get to know me. It won't be a novel. Maybe I'll focus on main points in my life in later blogs.

     Let's start in the beginning - My parents were married in 1979 and believe it or not, are still are married today. They made it work through thick and thin with 2 daughters who were 6 years apart.

     My little sister & I grew up in Southern California. Yup. SUNNY Southern California. Where the sun spends the winter. Not the beautiful weather part of California either. The HOT, Humid & Horrible Part of California. The name that shall not be spoken is: Imperial Valley, California

     Of course, it wasn't all that bad. We were just a jump and a hop from family and friends who were in San Diego and Los Angeles so we travelled quite a lot. My parents also would take vacations every summer so I got to see most of the United States pretty early in age.

     Ever since my childhood, I made it a point to hold onto special people in my life, put family first and capture EVERY moment in my life as if it was my last. So far so good.

    As of this day, I have been to every US state but Hawaii and Maine. I have been to Canada, Mexico & Japan. I have soo many memories and soooo many photos from my travels.
   
     I honestly feel like I have lived my life to the fullest;

                                                                                             ...and I am still not done.
   

Little Information:
Name: Adele Lopez
Age: "A Woman who will tell their age, will tell anything" ~Mary Kay Ash~
Born: Brawley, CA
Current Location: Yuma, AZ
Relationship Status: Totally Taken by a Wonderful and Caring Man (3 Years Running)



Until Next time.
G'Night

No comments:

Post a Comment