Tuesday, May 30, 2017

How do I see Love?

Since I am a Wedding Photographer I would like to talk about how I see Love.

Everyone views this topic differently. You could ask so many varieties of people and you will always get a different answer. My answer is very simple: Peace

I see Love as a form of Peace. When you are in love and when you receive that love in return your soul is at peace. I am a firm believer that your soul is what drives stress, anxiety and anger. When your soul is happy, you, yourself will be happy and 'at peace'. 

You do not see frowns at weddings. (well at least you are not 'suppose' to see them) This is because there are sooo many happy souls in one place. Our souls are at 'peace' at weddings. We are all feeling the Pure LOVE of the couple we are watching that our souls feel the happiness and gain that happiness in return. 

My team and I always discuss how our face hurts after Weddings from smiling so much. This is because we are truly happy at these Weddings. Do we know every person at these weddings we photograph? No, of course not. But, we go to work every time with 1 goal in mind. Fill our soul with as much Peace & Happiness as we can throughout the night. Most of the time that is from the smiles we see, the laughs we hear and the love we feel around us. 

The peace is one of the reasons why my business thrives. Peace is how I see Love. 


How do you see Love??? (there are no wrong answers) 


No comments:

Post a Comment