Monday, May 28, 2018

Angelina & Melissa 1-14-2018

Angelina & Melissa 1-14-2018

Can I just say first this family is so AMAZING. They are close and connected. They are cordal and compassionate towards eachother. I couldn't have asked for a better family for my January Clients.

Angelina & Melissa are TWINS :) Their mother contacted me to be part of their Sweet 16 Party on January 14th, 2018.




Stepping away from the photos these two girls cracked me up. In December of 2017 I took their pre-photos at the Colorado River State Park which use to be called Yuma Quartermaster Depot State Historic Park in Yuma, Arizona.
http://www.visityuma.com/quartermaster-depot.html

They arrived in their white beautiful dresses and their hair and makeup done so beautifully. Automatically they started popping off jokes that were killing me. And of course what teenagers don't do the most popular dances of the season and complete it with a fabulous & Fashionable DAB.



This location was perfect for the type of dresses they wore. Stepping into the Park with their dresses flowing in the light breeze I knew automatically this would be one of my many favorite shoots of the year.

I snapped over 500 photos that day, and came home, plopped at my desk and started getting to work. Have you ever tried to edit 500 photos in just a few days? I pride myself in my turn over rate for any client. I always try my best to have their photos back to them asap.

Next was to pick the Favorite. I had the Twin's mother's help with this decision of course. What we planned to do is make two very large canvases to place outside of their party venue. I contacted so many companies and you would be surprized how many companies wont make 30x24 canvases and ship them. But in the end I found a company that was happy to accomidate my needs.
I received them 10 days later and I couldn't have been happier with the quality of these canvases. They were printed on Silk paper which means it is guarenteed to last up to 50 years. Of course if it is not in the heat or direct sunlight on the wall.



January 14th came so fast. Next thing I knew I was walking into this BEAUTIFUL Masquare Ball themed Party. It was located at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Yuma, AZ
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/yuma/yumaz/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=YextLocal-_-HI-_-US-_-YUMAZ

I love this hotel because their outside lighting is Green. Like Completely Green. Go to the website above and check out the photos. I personally think its an Amazing touch.

I found the twins and family tucked away in a hotel room getting ready. Hair, Nails, Makup, Jewelry and of course their beautiful White dresses were absolutely perfect.

These two girls have their entire lives ahead of them and I wish them all the best. They are now ready to take over the world.




Final Thoughts. 
I had an absolute BLAST at this sweet 16. I personally wish I would have had one myself like this one.




As always... Thank you for reading and Make Every Moment Count.



Writen by: Adele Lopez - Owner of EMC Photography Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment