Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dildine Wedding March 11, 2017


Michael & Staci Dildine were married March 11th, 2017 in Somerton, AZ

This wedding was so close to us. Back in 2014, I had taken a temporary secretary job at a child Behavioral Center; Staci was one of my co-workers. She is such an outgoing and fun person to know, and I knew her wedding wouldn't be any different.

Back in January, she contacted me asking if I was booked March 11th. I still had that date open. Her reply was: "Well you're booked now".

A lot of people believe backyard weddings aren't personal enough or cannot fit enough of their family to have a good time. I beg to differ. We have photographed soo many Beautiful backyard weddings large and small that are so personal it brought tears to our eyes.

The weather was a little windy when the tables were getting set up, we thought it was going to get worse or continue. The Bride and Groom brought luck when their ceremony started to a very still and Perfect moment.

We felt like part of the family at this wedding. I couldn't be happier for this couple. I love them both!

Congratulations Michael & Staci! 









Adele L.
emcphotograpystudio@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/emcphotographystudio
www.emcphotographystudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment