Monday, June 12, 2017

10 Things You Didn't know about me. . . (Part 1)


1) I have Visited 48 US states 

     I started to travel when I was really young actually. My parents would take 2 weeks every summer to travel. From the time I was 7 years old until I was 16 we visited every state on the west coast and most in the Midwest. At the time I wasn't too thankful for the opportunity because these vacations were always planned around my birthday. However, now I can say, there were a lot of years I spent my birthdays in different states.
     After I moved away from home I didn't stop travelling. I saw the Mideast and Eastcoast from 2001 - 2014. So, which states am I missing? Maine & Hawaii - Of course, it would be the two farthest states from my location. My goal is to see the before 2020.


2) I Married at 17 years old

     You read right. I really did. I actually got married May of 2001 and Graduated High School that June. My husband was in the military and we had been together for 3 years and knew it was the right choice to make. In order for us to be together after I graduated High School wherever he was stationed, we made a VERY grown up decision. My parents supported us both knowing we were mature enough to be safe and sure.  I Moved to Washington D.C. July 2001 and spent my 18th birthday there. Unfortunately, the marriage ended for various reasons in 2004. Now, I get this question a lot. "Do you regret getting married that young?" ABSOLUTELY NOT! Parents: Please! Do not hate me for saying this. The reason why I do not regret getting married so young is because of her:

Which brings me to,

3) I have 1 Daughter and she is my WORLD

     My daughter was born out of Love. Unconditional, Undeniable, LOVE. So much love in fact that she was carefully planned and very much prepared for. She was born on Thanksgiving Day in 2002. She will forever be my Turkey Baby. She is currently 14 years old and into Anime, Minecraft and has such a talent for drawing it takes my breath away. She is more of a tomboy than I would hope however, I am sure she won't be wearing sweatpants and a bomber jacket to her own wedding. So I am good on that front.


Tomorrow... 4, 5, & 6


Adele L
www.emcphotographystudio.com
emcphotographystudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment